BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 12, 2007

Starting My Life with Words.

With some prompting from a new found fan of my way with words, I have found myself starting a new era with the life of blogging. My fondness of poetic yarns and coining a few sparkling phrases now and then has been turning more into a career as of late than of a hobby. It could have been the crossing of the time line of the twenties to the thirties, which I must say was a shock to the system that is crying out for its youth. I have found myself being able to find the wisdom that my mother had been talking about, the wisdom of age and maturity. Not to say that I do not still have a few youthful "fro licks" left in this woman's body!
My writing for those who may never have read anything that I have written is not typical of what you may find in the general blog. I write to provoke thought and emotion from those who may not have known it was there. I write for everyone. I hope that all may take something from my words and keep it with them, even if for just a little while. For having touched someone for an instant is better than having never made a difference.

1 comments:

steve said...

whos a clever girl then all things are possible ,

steve