BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Romance and Movies.

Ok. I think it is safe to say that many of us have watched way too many old-fashioned romantic movies. I admit it, I am one of them. I am at least steadfast in knowing that no one is going to show up at my door telling me that the sun, moon, and stars revolves around my getting up every morning. Nor am I so stuck in my “Casablanca” world to think that that the one person is going to wake up one morning and realize that I am the one. Movies are a downfall and a weakness to the female agenda and a hardship to all males in the world. We tend to fall into the realm of thinking that THAT is how life should be, that we should be swept up in a whirlwind of romantic notions and dreamy settings that we can rekindle time and again. Would it be nice if we could have those moments, of course. However, I am starting to find that it is those little moments of “wonderful” that you get that are just as promising as what you would get from a “huge” production. There is just as much thought, or maybe not, into those little things. Maybe it was just a word or two, or a phone call, or maybe it was just a funny thing that happened on the way to the Forum… (Ha) but it was something. That something made you tingle and smile, and that was worth everything.

0 comments: